Long Range Ballistics read and also

by J.Michael @, peoples republic of new jersey, Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 07:33 (1779 days ago)

https://precisionrifleblog.com/2019/06/09/g1-vs-g7-vs-custom-drag-models/

I am finally going in for my Left Knee replacement. Been playing hurt for 20 years . I would appreciate any and all prayer coverage. Talk to you all in a few days. J.Michael

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 09:57 (1779 days ago) @ J.Michael

prayer sent, successful surgery and recovery.

by stonecold, Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 10:35 (1779 days ago) @ J.Michael

Thanks for the link. Good article. I wish you the best with the knee surgery. I had both done at same time three years ago. My advice, which you probably don't need, is to go as early as possible into a good rehab program. Getting the full range of motion very early is painful, but essential to good results. I am 76 years old and am doing a lot of hiking and mountain biking here in Arkansas. I hope all goes well for you in surgery and recovery.

by Frank S, Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 16:14 (1778 days ago) @ J.Michael

Prayers sent for a successful operation and a quick recovery!

All the best Sir.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, June 11, 2019, 20:53 (1778 days ago) @ J.Michael

Prayers up for your recovery.

Wish you well brother

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Wednesday, June 12, 2019, 21:06 (1777 days ago) @ J.Michael

Wish you well brother

by J.Michael @, peoples republic of new jersey, Saturday, June 15, 2019, 11:07 (1775 days ago) @ Creeker

Thank you all for the prayers. Home now 3 days longer in the hospital than expected and The pain is very severe. I have excessive swelling that makes working the joint impossible. I can walk short distance with the walker then the swelling takes over. I hope to start rehab next week and get ahead of the swelling. Thanks for the prayers again. J.Michael

RSS Feed of thread