They are getting creative.

by Paul ⌂, Monday, June 10, 2019, 06:43 (1781 days ago)

Hello there...

I've got a personal web site with all types of products and services which actually i give in dark side of the internet.All sorts of things from completely wrecking somebody's business to human wounds etc, but almost nothing critical like killing. Generally it's some shit similar too rejected love or competition where you work.Anyways i have been reached this week by individual to place an purchase and also objective is obviously you. In a immediate and painless manner. The truth is i only get paid soon after each completed project and choice to make contact with you prior, in order to pay me for remaining non-active which i sometimes offer the target.If perhaps i do not get everything that i'm asking, my people will carry out the request.But in case if i will generate deal, besides eliminating the request you're going to get whole details concerning the customer that i've recorded. As soon as the order is finished, I often wipe out the executor as well, so i have got a decision, to generate twelve hundred out of you, quite simply with no efforts, or to get four thousand from purchaser, but to shed my operator.

I’m getting exchanges just via Btc aka bitcoin , it's my btc transaction address - XXX

You only have thirty-six hrs . to balance transfer.

The junk that makes it through the filter some how...

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, June 10, 2019, 09:38 (1781 days ago) @ Paul

Got to wonder who they think is that stupid.

by Paul ⌂, Monday, June 10, 2019, 09:57 (1781 days ago) @ Cherokee

Got to wonder who they think is that stupid.

Guess some folks watch too much TV and movies - and think they've got enemies who'd spend a grand or two to take them down.

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Monday, June 10, 2019, 10:42 (1781 days ago) @ Paul

I heard a story a few years back on NPR. Down in Mexico there were folk who would follow someone for a few days to get a feel for their schedule. That person would leave for work and the family would get a call that they had been taken hostage. A small-ish ransom would be agreed upon to get the family member returned safely. Ransom would get paid and the worker would come home like normal, because it was a normal day for them! Basically the family was getting scammed and due to the ‘don't Call anyone or they die’ scare tactics, the ‘hostage takers’ would get away with it!

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

by Paul ⌂, Monday, June 10, 2019, 14:28 (1781 days ago) @ Slow Hand

Which is why we've always had a policy of "NOT ONE PENNY". And my personal decision is "it's better to die on the side of the street where my body will be found than to be killed in the jungle, body never found and my wife be tormented for years by demands for ransom." Thankfully this has never had to be acted upon, but it is still part of my thought process. Paying ransom is a losing game, whether it's a genuine kidnapping or a fake one. We knew one family that had four or five family members kidnapped at different times. Repeat customers, good customers. They always paid up. It's not hard to go through a sizable fortune if you're coughing up ransom money every year or two.

James Vietch has a possible answer

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Monday, June 10, 2019, 13:02 (1781 days ago) @ Paul

James Vietch has a possible answer

by Paul ⌂, Monday, June 10, 2019, 14:29 (1781 days ago) @ Miles

Very creative - and must have a lot of time on his hands! That video always cracks me up. Thanks for reminding me of it!

In case anyone was wondering...

by Paul ⌂, Monday, June 10, 2019, 17:04 (1780 days ago) @ Miles

[image]

RSS Feed of thread