Freedom Arms

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 17:29 (4342 days ago)

My 6" 454 has arrived, it is everything I could have hoped for, artwork is the only words I have to describe it. To the range, tally ho. Ok, so I have to wait until tomorrow.

Dave

it's just a story without pictures...Proly found a Rohm .22

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 18:04 (4342 days ago) @ Dave B

At a local swap meet and yer playing it up :-D

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

it's just a story without pictures...Proly found a Rohm .22

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 19:43 (4342 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

It is an H&R classic. I'm just being paranoid, it's not like they don't know I own it.

:-D

maybe we should ALL be a bit more observant...the dro ne

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 21:43 (4342 days ago) @ Dave B

service ordan nace man is nervous and all... typing while looking over my shoulder ...
I swear, it's not a big gulp on my desk!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

maybe we should ALL be a bit more observant...the dro ne

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 21:53 (4342 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Looks like a 32 ouncer to me!

Freedom Arms

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 19:49 (4342 days ago) @ Dave B

[image]

I don't hold much hope of duplicating the test target, but twice that would be good.

Still not putting this on Facebook, been having a funny feeling in my gut about them lately, probably due to my own rhetoric I post, but uneasy just the same.

Dave

Freedom Arms

by Catoosa, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 20:38 (4342 days ago) @ Dave B

Dave, you are not being paranoid - you are being smart.

I am not on facebook at all. I have no use for it or any of the other so-called "social media". I don't tweet, I don't twitter, I don't chirp. I occasionally grunt, and when I growl you'd better leave me alone. I guess what I lean toward is "anti-social media", like here!

"They" already know everything about you

by BCodd, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 21:13 (4342 days ago) @ Catoosa

from your credit, cell phone and data service records, browsing, and emails.

Facebook is just the tip of the iceberg, in that those who use it volunteer their info, to their own comfort level.

But we all know that things are more nefarious than mainstream reports lead the grass-eaters to believe.

Oh, you're just an 'ole Wilson County Grump!

by pokynojoe, Thursday, June 07, 2012, 07:57 (4342 days ago) @ Catoosa

Must be all that rock and cedar that makes youens so grumpy.

Oh, you're just an 'ole Wilson County Grump!

by Catoosa, Thursday, June 07, 2012, 23:10 (4341 days ago) @ pokynojoe

Tryin' ta make a livin' in this scratchy place does make folks grumpy, fer shore!

Wow, Dave! That looks like a dream come true, right there!

by AkRay, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 21:11 (4342 days ago) @ Dave B

Be careful though, because Freedom Arms revolvers seem to multiply.

I have to say my "chicken bone" wrists...

by pokynojoe, Thursday, June 07, 2012, 07:50 (4342 days ago) @ Dave B

are popping and cracking just looking at that photo, but it's a wonderful thing when a persons dreams and desires come to fruition. Good for you Dave! I'm happy for ya!

Great looking FA - let us know how it works for you...and

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 21:19 (4342 days ago) @ Dave B

I have no use for Facebook or any such thing.

Beautiful revolver

by Jeff Taylor @, Tampa FL, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 21:39 (4342 days ago) @ Cherokee

That is one beautiful revolver.
I hear they are combining YouTube, twitter, and Facebook into one monster social media called youtwittface!

Beautiful revolver

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, June 06, 2012, 21:54 (4342 days ago) @ Jeff Taylor

No surprise there!

Freedom Arms

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Thursday, June 07, 2012, 04:07 (4342 days ago) @ Dave B

nice looking handgun enjoy! get a gas checked bullet to fit the cylinder and see if you can shoot as well as the gun can!! :-D . best regards Frank McClelland

RSS Feed of thread