Zombie guns........

by Byron, Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 19:13 (4387 days ago)

Got invited to a 3 Gun Zombie shootout in a couple of week and have spent the last week sorting out the hardware....

Initially picked the JP Precision Rifle...accurate and easy to shoot...no muss no fuss...

Still...have decided that the proper HeMan rifle is this Retro Teutonic Killer Space Gun....
[image]

Recent added the HK91A3 collapsable stock and had heard it was very harsh to shoot....not so...

I will probably take the JP....time will tell...will report back...

Byron

I have had that stock on a CETME for several years...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 21:00 (4387 days ago) @ Byron

even my 5 foot tall wife can handle it... killin zombies... gonna hold this match on Wall Street?

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Zombie guns........

by Wildcat, Flint Hills of Kansas, Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 21:00 (4387 days ago) @ Byron

Take the JP. Must use Hornady Zombie ammo though!

Zombie guns... the gammers all swear by the Desert Eagle...

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 21:06 (4387 days ago) @ Byron

It's the BEST pistol in the whole world... so says my 9 year old nephew;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Zombie guns........I vote for the "space gun"...

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, May 15, 2012, 21:52 (4387 days ago) @ Byron

nm

Zombie guns........

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 03:35 (4387 days ago) @ Byron

Byron you got the coolest gun`s !!!:-D

Zombie guns........

by Catoosa, Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 07:39 (4387 days ago) @ Byron

Don't them zombies usually walk in a line? Need something that shoots FMJ so's ya kin get several with each round.....

RSS Feed of thread