Gila Jorge, could you

by Sal, Saturday, November 12, 2011, 12:28 (4521 days ago)

please contact me nascarsal@aol.com. I'm haveing problems with 45 acp and would like to talk to you about what problems you were having, Thanks Sal

Gila Jorge, could you

by Gila Jorge, Saturday, November 12, 2011, 16:50 (4520 days ago) @ Sal
edited by Gila Jorge, Saturday, November 12, 2011, 16:56

Tried you add given but it came back undeliverable...aks away here...that's fine..basically I wanted to take advantage of the comp unit I have on my FN 45 USPSA competition gun...and factory loads do not...so have tp get over 1200 fps to use it...my load was clocked at 1220 and recoil recovery is minimal as the comp is working just fine...useing 185 Nosler JHPs set to 1.235 OAL and using 10.5 of No 5 powder where the max is listed as 10.8 if I recall correctly.. Tried Unique also but was not as happy...with accuracy...THESE ARE PLUS P LOADS....and my gun is capable of handling a steady diet of same per FN....its the FNP-45 Tactical and has red dot optical and comp unit...15 shot capacity....

Gila Jorge, could you

by Sal, Sunday, November 13, 2011, 13:02 (4520 days ago) @ Sal

Thanks for the reply. I'm having a different problem with reloads feeding in my NEW Bar-Sto barrel. It's been back to factory 3 times and it still won't feed reloads. I even bought new RCBS dies and still not feeding. The gun is a Glock 21. Reason for barrel is I enjoy casting and reloading my own. Two LBT molds and one RCBS. MY Sons and I just bought 6000 Lazer cast bullets,( cause I can't cast fast enough for them ) I guess I'll shoot them in my Glock barrel and watch for leadong. Everything I put in my Kimber works just fine. Thanks again

have you looked at Wolf replacement barrels? About $110.00

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 14:36 (4518 days ago) @ Sal

and all three of mine have worked great. friend just used a 40S&W Wolf Conversion in his G-20 to go through Gunsite's 250 class worked very well.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

have you looked at Wolf replacement barrels? About $110.00

by Sal, Tuesday, November 15, 2011, 16:10 (4517 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Thanks Rob that what I'm thinking of doing

RSS Feed of thread