andy rooney anti gun can someone show me a link please

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, November 05, 2011, 11:53 (4555 days ago)

I know I heard him speak out against private gun ownership but now several folks in the gun community are lionizing Rooney as a National Icon...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

andy rooney anti gun can someone show me a link please

by Drago, Saturday, November 05, 2011, 12:05 (4555 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

They're probably citing that e-mail that went around a few years ago that was supposedly a Rooney Rant.( http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/bigcars.asp )
He was in fact a big time liberal and admitted atheist. Not being a "60 Minutes" fan, I will not miss him. I hope when he arrived at the Pearly Gates, St. Peter looked at him and said,"Did you ever wonder what would happen to you if you were wrong about God?"

I KNOW they are believing that hoax to be true. I get bombar

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, November 05, 2011, 12:23 (4555 days ago) @ Drago

with those chain e-mails 25,000 customers seem to think I only get those from them:-) I have seen the same rant attributed to Rooney, Nugent, George Carlin and others. its nuts. I'm not trying to speak ill of the dead, but neither should he be heralded as some sort of pro gun hero he was not.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

I KNOW they are believing that hoax to be true. I get bombar

by Frank McClelland @, Sunday, November 06, 2011, 08:17 (4555 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

That`s the same way I feel about it. But I did watch him, and I would have liked to met him.

RSS Feed of thread