Quick price check, please.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 08:35 (4303 days ago)

My gun pusher just took in a handful of goodies and is trying to price things. I did a quick scan of GB completed auctions but would like some additional info please.

S&W HE .455 Eley cut for .45ACP. Could be Brit or Canadian...unsure of the proof marks. Incorrect Magna stocks. Maybe 90% or a little less.

S&W .22/32, "Bekheart style" but I'm generally confused about what is true with them. Plain, cloth covered blue box. Also around 90% or a bit less.

Colt Police Positive .32 Colt NP. Best of the lot at about 95% or so. (Tempted on this one.)

Colt Police Positive .22 WRF. Pretty rough overall, missing rear sight. Fair bore but nothing great. I think, in good shape, this would be neat but it's a bit of a dog really.

Colt DA 41. Good overall shape with a bit of corrosion in the bore. Disturbing thing is a dent in the outside of the barrel which "may" impinge on the bore...hard to see. Finish is 90% or better.

Unseen by me: Mauser C-96 in 7.62 Mauser. I didn't look that up and don't know overall shape.

Thanks for any help!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread