hijack knock around 22

by J.Michael @, peoples republic of new jersey, Sunday, October 06, 2019, 19:19 (1635 days ago)

I have told this story and it is important! I was gifted a S&W 22 lr with a 4" bbl and I loved the gun. The man that gave me the gun was a shooter and told me I would love it when I made my move to PA and I could now hunt Grey SQ with it. I was working with a master gunsmith at the time and I asked him to do a fine tune foe me. He did. it was awesome But the accuracy was never what I expected. I did kill grey sq with it but I could not depend on it. Later in life when the man that gave me the gun had failing hand strength asked for it back. I gave it to him with the remains of the most accurate ammo I had that worked in it. He said this gun is a tack driver??He took possession and shot it and knew something was wrong!. I told him I had it worked and he ordered new spring kit and replaced all of them! the gun shot like a target rifle. He had me out to shoot it and I told him if it shot that good when I owned it I would have shot 20.0000 more rds through it. Well due to bad things for loved ones I own it again. When I get over the loss I again will be shooting it and I think my second attempt at ownership will be much different. I hope the next owner squeezes more from it than I do. J.Michael

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread