And now it's Ghana's chance at phishing...

by Paul ⌂, Wednesday, April 10, 2019, 08:15 (1814 days ago)

I was convinced as soon as I read "It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and INTEGRITY" After all, nothing says "INTEGRITY" like a man blowing his own horn as he tries to convince someone else to enter into a dubious business transaction.

--
Hello,
Compliment of the season

I am contacting you base on trust and confidentiality. I hope this mail meets you in good manner. My name is Mr Emmanuel Mensah Turkson; I am the head of financial control in Fidelity Bank Ghana (Ghana) Limited. I am 48 years of age and married with 2 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a man of PEACE and INTEGRITY; I only hope we can assist each other, I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I.As the head of financial control in "Fidelity Bank Ghana (Ghana) Limited, It is my duty to send a financial report to our head office at the end of each annual general meeting.During the last annual general meeting in last year 2018, which ended on Friday the 28th of December.

I discovered that my branch in which I am the head of financial control made an excess profits amount of "Four Million and Eight Hundred Thousand united States Dollars [US$4,800,000.00] which my head office are not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since placed the funds in what we called "Escrow Suspense Account” without any beneficiary:

As the head of financial control in this bank, I can not be directly connected to this money, this is why I am contacting you for you to assist me so that you will receive the money in your bank account as the beneficiary for us to share, The funds will be shared 50% for you and 50% for me. This excess profits amount is due to the over contract payments that has been carried out here in my branch since last year.

All I need from you is to work with me, I will put you as the right depositor/ beneficiary of the funds, who made the deposit in my branch so that my bank head office can make the transfer into your designated bank account. I will furnish you with more detailed steps to proceed on this mutual transaction.I assured you 100% that we can get the funds transfer successfully if you can follow my instruction and direction, hence I am here to make sure that everything works out successfully. I will act as your account officer here in the bank to support the claim in every steps.

I am looking forward to hear from you soonest you read this so that I can send you more details! Please send your reply to my private email: ghanan.integrity@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Mr.Emmanuel Mensah Turkson

Finance Manager, Fidelity Bank Ghana

Ridge Tower Branch

Mobile +233-558-68-****

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread